Thursday, August 9, 2012

Photo Diet 8/9/12


Before we start, I just want to say that since I have started taking pictures of everything I eat, I have been eating SO MUCH better than any other time I tried an eating change. 

Maybe its because I know that every night, all of YOU will be seeing what I'm eating!

So I just wanted to say thank you for keeping me accountable :)

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
For some reason the Picture didnt turn out? Veggies, Turkey Bacon & Eggs


Snack:

 All natural almond butter and Apple Slices


Lunch:
 Chicken Stir Fry with Veggies & Half a sweet potato


Snack at Work:
Apple, Dark Chocolate & Mixed Nuts

Dinner:

BOYFRIEND COOKED AGAIN!!! 
This time he bbq'd his chicken and cooked his veggies :)
 Thank you Jeff... We got to pick between two different kinds of chicken, they were both SO GOOD

btw, he cooks everything Paleo

My Plate:

My plate on the left and my Boyfriends on the right... He eats SO MUCH and stays in such GOOD shape!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment