Friday, August 10, 2012

W.O.D. 8/10/12

If you haven't figured it out yet, most of my workouts are ones you can do at home with no equipment!

I LOVE these types of workouts, because I am self motivated & sometimes its hard to get my butt out of the house and over to the gym!

Right now, while I am in the Midst of my weight loss journey..

The WORST part of going to the gym I have been going to for YEARS is seeing the people I used to know.. who are STILL in good shape and I'm not.

Does anyone else struggle with this??

Anyways, I also love planning my workouts and then posting them here, because everything I post on my blog I HAVE to do!

So thanks again for holding me accountable ;)

Here is the W.O.D.:



Happy Workouts!

xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'll be checking back soon to see if you did your workout! :) I'm here for ya accountability buddy!

    ReplyDelete