Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Photo Diet 8/14/12

I just want to take a moment and pat myself on the back..

That's right people. I am going to congratulate myself!

I am currently in the middle of week 8 of my lifestyle change...

This has to be the LONGEST I have EVER stuck with a "diet" or Health" kick before...

Because this time I mean BUSINESS!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who follows my blog, knowing someone else out there is

reading this helps me feel like I have people rooting for me!

(besides my boyfrand and my dogs. yes, my dogs are cheering me on)

So anyways on a lighter note, Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
 Scrambled eggs with Brocolli

 Fruit & Veggie Juice

Snack:
 Yogurt & Banana

Lunch:
 Mashed Sweet Potato, & Chicken Stir Fry

Afternoon Exercise:
 Boyfriend and I walking are dogs...

While this was baking:


My Plate:
Yummy delicious chicken with spaghetti squash & a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese!

Off to my book & bed!
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment