Thursday, August 23, 2012

Photo Diet 8/23/12

I love blogging for weightloss. 

I have never been so motivated that I am NOW!

Thank you to anyone and everyone who stops by, reads a blog post and leaves a positive comment. 

It may seem like a small thing to you, but to me it is the MOTIVATION to keep going!

If anyone is debating starting a similar journey to live a healthy and fit life, I HIGHLY suggest blogging about it!

Anyways, here is what I ate today:

 1 egg breakfast


 School Snack: Cheese stick & Carrots


 Snack: 1 Handful Coco Roasted almonds and raisins


 Lunch: Small Chicken Greek Salad & 1/2 a Sweet Potato Plain


 Work Snack: Greek Yogurt, Dried bananas, & Dark Chocolate

Dinner:
 Appetizer (shared by 3)
Ribs!

My Plate:
Brisket, broccoli & green beans! Unfortunately the  broccoli wasn't cooked all the way so I didn't eat it :(

Also, TOMORROW IS FRIDAY. 

 I LOVE fridays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment