Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Workout Success & Photo Diet


If you are stopping over from the blog hop at Happy-go-Lucky

Hi!

I'm Dani, blogger behind That Fitness Chic!

 
I blog daily workouts, keep a photo journal of my diet and frequently try to motivate myself through writing.

This blog is a way for me to  connect with people who have experienced the same hardships I have with dieting!

Read more about me HERE!


I have to admit, 

after I typed out/planned my workout for today, I did a double take...

Wait, I am going to do What for 20 Mintues????!!!!!

Let's take a look at the 20 minute challenge again:



And here are my results straight out of my workout log...





18 Rounds in 20 Minutes!! Def more than I thought I would for my first time ;)


That put me at:
90 Push Ups
90 Squats on each leg (180 total)
270 Sit ups

I am AMAZED by how many I actually did! It did NOT feel as crazy as it looks reading it!

Photo Diet 8/15/12

Breakfast:
 1 fried egg & Bacon!


Lunch:
 hummus & broccoli

 & a Protein Fruit Smoothie!

YUM such a good lunch... It may look small but the High protein content kept me satisfied ALL day!

Snack:


Dinner:


 Boyfriend Cooked again!!! This is why I LOVE HIM!!!!!!

(and I think he likes being talked about on my blog, shhh don't tell him I said that) ;)

Dinner was marinated chicken wrapped in Bacon, bbq'ed!!!

 Dessert:
Yes, I used a spoon and ate a whole half of a cantaloupe... and I am not ashamed! 

Hope everyone had an awesome Wednesday!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Hi im a new follower from the blog hop. I wish you luck with your diet and fitness I so know how you feel. I started mine today and I am already hungry lol. If you have time love it if you come visit me.
    www.jollyjillys.blogspot.com
    Have a great diet day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on starting!! I know how you feel, the first week for me was the HARDEST because I was fighting off cravings!! It will get easier :) Thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Dani! Your numbers are impressive I don't think I'd be able to do the same workout without having to stop grasping for air in the middle of the workout!

    Your diet seems to be really good specially your dinner! You boyfriend seems to have a good hand for cooking tell him he should have his own blog with some recipes and ideas for cooking!

    Have a good week!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emilio,
      I tell him that he should have a health cooking blog ALL the time!
      He said he will just give me the recipes...
      The only problem is I DONT know how to cook hahahah
      You have a GREAT week too!!

      Delete
  3. Good work on the workout and on finding a guy who can cook! But- does he clean?! Found you on the mingle blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...what determination you have! I wish the best of luck on your journey to getting fit and healthy. The marinated chicken kabobs looked amazing!

    I am following you from the blog hop!

    www.queenoftheblingandotheramazingthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower from the hop! Love all of these workout and healthy eating tips. Can't wait to read more.

    Stop by my blog anytime :)
    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower from the hop :) Love your blog! I am on a journey to lose weight and become healthy and look forward to reading more from you!
    Misty @ http://monkeysandtutus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete