Thursday, August 16, 2012

W.O.D. Results & Photo Diet 8/16/12


Before we start, for all my new followers W.O.D. stands for Workout of the Day

Wod Results:

The hardest part of my workout today was the Back-bends!!

It's been SO long since I have done one... Hard to believe, considering only three years ago I looked like this and was a tumble crazy cheerleader:

  I am the one on the Left.....

Now I look ALOT more pathetic!

Here is my proof:

I couldn't even straighten my arms... at least my Love Handles are getting smaller???

HAHA

Anyways, I finished the Gymnast Body Workout in:

8 min. 39 sec

Not too shabby eh??

Photo Diet:  

Breakfast:
 1 Fried egg, 2 Pieces of Bacon & Brocolli


Lunch:
 
 Instead of Cracker sandwiches, Cucumber Sandwiches??
Grilled Chicken, Cucumber & Hummus

 Snack:
 Full Fat Yogurt
(way better for you)

Snack:
 Mixed Nuts... I bit into my apple and it had a disgusting Worm Hole in it... HOW DISGUSTING is that????


Dinner:
Beef Lettuce Wraps from the local Asian Diner :)

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!
This has been the LONGEST week ever!
How excited are you?
xoxo

1 comment: