Sunday, August 12, 2012

W.O.D. 8/12/12



I LOVE zumba!

I was a cheerleader competitively and in Highschool, and I've loved dance and ANYTHING That has to do with moving my body. 

So when I do Zumba, I feel AWESOME!


If you don't belong to a gym that has Zumba, here are some of my favorite resources that I use when there is no class for me to attend and I feel like Zumba'ing:



This is a youtube channel with ridiculously fun zumba routines that are easy to follow!

I do them right off my laptop!


This is a link I found through Pinterest that I LOVE!

An average Zumba routine is 3 minutes long (the length of a song)

So I will go to this website and dance through twenty different videos...

That's right people. 20

Zumba is a crazy fun cardio workout...

But I always tell myself before I go in...

You only get out of it, what you put into it

So if you are nervous, shy or scared, take a deep breath, stretch and get over it!!!

If you aren't shakin what your mama gave ya like crazy, your probably not going to get a good workout!


Happy Zumba'ing ya'll!

xoxo



1 comment: